Here at JUVO we like to provide information for people who want to prepare delicious and healthy meal with JUVO, and are interested in the natural raw food and vegan living-food lifestyle. In this section, you will find delicious JUVO recipes that not only taste great but are healthy for you. And please share your own great JUVO recipes with us..
Fresh Vegetables (Lettuce, Green Bell Pepper, Avocado, Tomato, Cucumber), JUVO Dressing( 4g JUVO, 300g Strawberry, 15g Lemon, 4 t Olive oil, 11g Honey)
1. Put fresh and organic vegetables into a bowl.
2. Mix JUVO, strawberry, lemon without pip, olive oil, and honey.
3. Sprinkle JUVO dressing on prepared vegetables.
JUVO Refresh Green Meal
8 oz Soy Milk (your choice of beverage), 40g JUVO, Cereal, Sliced Banana, Strawberry, Grape, Nuts
1. Mix JUVO with 8 ~10 oz of soy milk.
2. Add cereals, and preferred toppings such as sliced banana, strawberry, grape, and nuts.
JUVO Nut Grain Meal
Blend 8 oz Soy Milk (or your choice of beverage), 40g JUVO, 1T Nuts (almond, peanuts, pistachio), 1t Cinnamon Powder, 45g Ice Cubes till it's almost smooth.
Chilled Salsa Soup
Cucumbers 4, green bell peppers 4, 40g JUVO, 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, 2 cups diced scallions, 1/2 cup Mexican-style canned mild green chiles, 2 cloves garlic, 1 Tbs. white wine vinegar
1. Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and slice into chunks. Dice bell peppers. Place cucumbers, peppers, cilantro, scallions and green chiles in blender or food processor add 1 pack of JUVO and zip till smooth.
2. Add garlic, vinegar, salt, oil and mix well.
3. Add water, taste and adjust seasoning with salt and vinegar. Thin soup by adding more water if needed.
4. Fill two ice-cube trays with chilled soup and freeze overnight.
5. Pack frozen cubes with chilled soup in large insulated containers. At serving time, pour soup into cups and top with a large spoonful of salsa.
JUVO Fruit Meal
JUVO RAW SUPERFOOD System, sourced entirely from organic certified 100% raw whole foods is loaded with powerful antioxidants, immune system stimulators and live enzymes, all present in one daily 6gram serving.
JUVO Pineapple Sherbet
700g Pineapple, 50g lemon, 20g JUVO, 1T honey (or depend on your preference)
1. Cut pineapple in a half, and grind it.
2. Squeeze lemon and lemon juice.
3. Blend 1, 2, and honey, and then freeze it at least 1 hour.
4. After that, stir 3, and then freeze it again for duration of 1 hour.
5. Mix JUVO and 4 to enjoy.